Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week Eleven Winner


** Winner by Random Drawing is:  Waconia - X-Ray **  In addition we accomplished the goal of getting people working together and having some fun.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Here are the answers as provided by Trish, followed by the team scores.  
 1.  "Go ahead, make my day."  Sudden Impact
 2.  "May the Force be with you."  Star Wars
 3.  "You talkin' to me?"  Taxi Driver
 4.  "What we've got here is a failure to communicate."  Cool Hand Luke
 5.  "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"  Network
 6.  "Show me the money!"  Jerry Maguire
 7.  "Surely you can't be serious."   "I am serious and don't call me Shirley."  Airplane!
 8.  "Toga! Toga!"  Animal House
 9.  "My precious."  The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
10.  "A martini. Shaken, not stirred."  Goldfinger
11.  "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."  Gone With the Wind
12.  "You can't handle the truth!"  A Few Good Men
13.  "I'll have what she's having."  When Harry Met Sally
14.  "You're gonna need a bigger boat."  Jaws
15.  "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"  The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
16.  "I'll be back."  The Terminator
17.  "If you build it, he will come."  Field of Dreams
18.  "I see dead people."  The Sixth Sense
19.  "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"  Dirty Harry
20.  "There's no crying in baseball!"  A League of Their Own
21.  "Say 'hello' to my little friend!"  Scarface
22.  "They're here."  Poltergeist
23.  "I feel the need -- the need for speed!"  Top Gun
24.  "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"  The Wizard of Oz
25.  "I'm king of the world!"  Titanic
   
All 25 Correct:  Waconia Business Office
     24 Correct:  NE, Records/Coding/Comp Rm, Chaska Clinic
     23 Correct:  East, Lab, Waconia X-Ray, Watertown/Kathy K/Anne Marie,       West
     22 Correct:  North/Triage, South
     21 Correct:  Waconia Front Office, Norwood
     20 Correct:  Chaska Lab (Cindy, Amy, Jeremy)

*Chaska Lab gets an Honorable Mention for the Best Original Answer to the quote of "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!".  Their answer was: Annette, Dr. Holcomb's Nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment