Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GREEN PHOTOS

Good Morning All!  I hope you have all had a good night's sleep.  There was so much change going on yesterday that I felt like I had a bunch of marbles bouncing around in my head when I went home.  I am borrowing this phrase from Dr. Wuerger, who said she felt this way after her second training day.

We all know some parts of the system are not yet working right.  This morning the EHR committee will be meeting to discuss this, and what else still needs to be done.  While yesterday was less than perfect, just looking at these photos makes me confident that Lakeview can make the necessary adjustments to use the EHR in a useful and meaningful way.


THANK YOU to ALL of you, for putting in your best effort on GoLive Day.



  And keep the photos coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment